Do you want a regular supply of clients looking for you instead of you chasing after them?
As a hypnotherapist, I have a regular supply of clients and haven’t paid for traditional advertising for over 5 years now.
Most of my 1-2-1 work comes from word of mouth recommendations and people searching me out via my website.
You can do the same.
Every January, I will be running a workshop. It is aimed at helping you to learn from my marketing success’ and failures. With over 17 years of experience as a hypnotherapist, I have realised the importance of finding your niche and then utilising it.
Over the years I have spent thousands of pounds on training from the best. I have trained with people such as Daniel Priestly (Key Person of Influence, oversubscribed, 24 assets). Richard Woods (the apprentice). Alison Edgar (Voted UKs #1 Sales & Marketing adviser)as well as ongoing training from SSE (School for Social Entrepreneurs)
What You Will Learn
Identifying your Niche Market
Building a website aimed around (but not solely for) your niche market.
Identifying your clients
Finding out how to talk directly to your clients
Learning how to effectively use social media for your business (not pictures of cats)
Identifying how to grow your business in a structured and effective manner
Writing effective blogs
Making and optimising YouTube videos to put on your site.
Before we look at marketing yourself, we need to determine what it is that you are going to market.
This course is intended to help you find a niche. That way you’re not scrambling after the same clients as everyone else in an increasingly competitive market.
For example, suppose there is a counsellor who specialises in counselling for gay couples. That doesn’t mean that is all he will work with. But it does mean that if a gay couple in Cornwall wants help and Google “counsellors for gay couples”. They are quite likely to travel several miles in order to see a specialist in that chosen field.
What about people suffering from exam nerves? I have had lots of people travel a long way to see me as I was getting a reputation for dealing with driving nerves, I even had an article written in the AA magazine about nerves whilst driving, this led to several local driving schools recommending nervous pupils to me.
We want you to be able to specialise to an extent where people will travel miles to see you.
In order to do this we need to determine two things:
What you want to focus on
What to call yourself
- We will discuss the 7 touches of marketing and how to utilise them.
- You will learn how to write a USEFUL business plan. I don’t mean some boring stuffy thing that gets filed away in the back of a cupboard. It should inspire you as well as gives you a roadmap for your business.
- Explore both traditional and digital marketing
- We can help you to build your website if you don’t have one and how to optimise your website if you already have one.
- Utilise Google alerts to talk directly to your niche
- Explore different social media platforms and how to spend a few hours to create a week or two’s worth of social media posts
- You will learn how to build a Facebook business page if you don’t have one already and show you how to re-market to people who visit your website/facebook page.
The cost of the course is £150.00 for existing or previous students and £180 for those who aren’t enrolled with The Devon School of Hypnotherapy. There is a 10% discount if paid in full in advance. Otherwise, payments can be made in 3 monthly instalments via Direct Debit. Select your option below to pay via PayPal
Full Payment Previous/Existing Student
Deposit – Previous/Current student
Find Your Niche Deposit
If you would like to learn more, then please fill out the form below.Please Follow Chris Fleet's Devon School Of Hypnotherapy